Thursday, July 23, 2009

1/3 of the Way Through!!!



Yesterday made day 7 for me and wow, time is really moving!! I am actually having a much easier time this go around then I ever have. The next 2 weeks will breeze by as the pounds drop. I have made a goal for myself to loose another 9 pounds over the next 2 weeks (lost 5 so far)....which is not an unreasonable goal. I realized that I need to cut back on how much I intake, and have seen a big difference in the past 2 days since i made that shift.



Last night I did a repeat of the Papaya salad from last week, but added pumpkin seeds and used a different type of papaya, that was a much deeper orange in color, and had much more melon like flavor. I added an avocado, cause I cant do with out them during a cleanse!! The dressing I made out of balsamic vinegar, 2 limes, a little fresh orange juice, Celtic sea salt, cumin cardamom and pepper. I also cut up the usual blend of peppers and corn to give it a kick, and some crunch. It was filling and great!!

Tonight I am gonna go really raw, and prepare a raw Fettuccine Alfredo. The sauce is made from soaked raw macadamia nuts, and pine nuts that have been soaking since I got home from work last night. The Spaghetti will be made from thinly slices peeled zucchini, which i will do in the Cuisinart to save time and headache. I will be back tonight to post pics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment