Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day Six and Counting



So today went very smoothly, no headache, and I actually was not very hungry at all. I had 2 peaches for breakfast, and a bowl of clear miso and a handful of carrots for lunch. The there was dinner. Wow, I really hit it out the park tonight. I chopped up red and green cabbage, raw corn, a handful of cilantro, 2 yellow chili peppers, a handful of sliced pickled ginger, sesame seed, and green onion. I sprinkled rice topping, which is a mixture of dried veggies and sesame seed over the top for crunch, and used a miso dressing.




I also made some lightly steamed (3-4 minutes only) Broccoli on the side. That is what I prefer about the weight release cleanse as opposed to the full bod detox, as the full body detox in 100% raw, and with the weight release you can do lightly steamed veggies, and miso soup....which makes all the difference. I was thinking that I may do a full body detox in September, when a few of my other friends are planning on cleansing for the first time, but for that I need my dehydrator.....wait till you see the stuff I can make it that!!!

Well thats all for today....

No comments:

Post a Comment