Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 5 Begins

After a good nights sleep, and lots of water I am feeling much better. I think I may have been dehydrated yesterday, as I spent it sitting in the sun by the pool reading Twilight....and yes, I got sucked in, lol. Just wanted to check in for now and let everyone know I am back to feeling good. I also wanted to talk a little bit about what I do for lunch and snacks since I am at the office. It is actually not as hard as it seems. I bring at least 2 fruits with me for my breakfast, one I eat when I get here and one a couple hours later. I also drink a Raw Organic Kombucha, which I buy at the Berkeley Bowl, I like the ginerade flavor, but it comes in a bunch, so check it out and see which you like.


Since I am allowed Miso soup for lunch (and dinner.....if I get lazy), I buy the instant packets, and make that with some hot water here at work. I also bring a bag of cherry tomatoes, and baby carrots to munch on. I also bring some raw dips, such as cilantro, lemon ginger dip, and an eggplant dip, and maybe a cilantro pesto...that way i can still munch and keep on track.

I did order some snacks from Raw GURU which has great stuff, especially to get rid of those munchy cravings that will kick your a**s as the cleanse goes on. Well that's all for now, I will be back tonight to share my seaweed wraps!!! YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment