Monday, July 20, 2009

Lunch at Work

I know many of you are probably wondering how to deal with being at work and sticking to the raw food thing. With the weight release cleanse, you are allowed lightly steamed veggies as well as Miso soup. This helps out a lot at lunch for me, cause i can use those instant Miso soup packets to help round out my veggie plate. Like i mentioned this morning, I also make sure to have some all veggie "dips", which for today I have a eggplant and red pepper, cilantro lemon garlic, and raw probiotic humus, which I found at Berkeley Bowl, with a nice assortment of baby carrots and tomatoes. You can also make a raw pesto, which I will have later this week, which is great with veggies. If you really miss the carbs, you can get raw chips either from Whole Foods, or online. Well that's all for now, just wanted to give those of you that thought this is too hard to coordinate around a 9-5 a little hope!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment