Monday, July 20, 2009

Day Five Dinner Was Da Bomb!!!



Ok, I as tired as I was tonight, I decided I have to make those wraps I have been thinking about since i started this cleanse, so here is my creation:




It is actually very simple. Take 3 small cucumbers, 2 carrots, cut them into thin slices and soak them for about 30 minutes in a mixture of Nami Soy, and rice vinegar. Take 2 avocados and 2 white radishes and slice them thinly. Take a handful of cilantro and 2-3 green onions (depending how big they are, slice them into 2 or three long stalks). You can also add some pickled ginger, if you like the taste (i love it!!!). Once the veggies have soaked, place a quarter of the mixture in the center of a seaweed wrap, pile on half an avocado, one green onion stalk slice, the cilantro, white radish, and a couple pieces of pickled ginger, and wrap it tightly. Use some of the Nami Soy to wet the edge of the seaweed so it will stick. I like wasabi to dip in, cause i like the kick. Slicing them in half is easiest and them enjoy!!




Well that all for today, tomorrow I will do another weigh in, and I expect to be down at least a total of 4-5 pounds since I started. Day six is looking good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment