Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day One

This is usually one of the hardest and longest days of cleansing, as you are getting used to a huge shift from your every day favorites, to what you will be focusing on for the next 21 days. I always seem to need at least a week before to get myself mentally ready to begin my cleanse....and then of course there is that last week where you get to eat whatever you want. I spent that time stocking my pantry with the essential raw items that i need to make what I like best, as well finding interesting recipes that would last me through most of the first week. And most important, was my finale meal.....one that I assure you should not be posted on this page, but man.....it was good!!! I will post again later tonight with photos of my Day One creation, so stay tuned.

Oh and yes, the headache has kicked in.....big time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment