Friday, July 24, 2009

Like a Kid at Christmas!!!

So one of the best things during a cleanse is to order yummy raw treats from any of the links I have posted on the links at the right of the page. Well my treats came yesterday, and it was like a holiday!!! I don't go for the sweat things, but when ever I cleanse I have a need for salty carbs (even though I don't even usually eat carbs), so I order an array of snacks that will satisfy this craving and still keep me on the raw diet. I took some pictures of the items for you to see

Onion Rings & Vegetable Tempura



Sour Cream and Onion Chips & Onion Crisps & Zucchini Tempura



Cilantro Lime Pistachios & Rosemary Garlic Mixed Nuts &
Pitted Spiced Raw Olives



You can also get all kinds of cookies, chocolate, and other sweat treats if you are a big fan of sweet stuff. I ordered this stuff from Raw Guru. I am told that Live-Live has the best raw chocolate ever....but have not tasted it myself, but then I am not a big fan of chocolate on the regular anyway......

Well that's all for now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment