Saturday, July 18, 2009

Feeling Good.....Day Three and Counting



So Day two was rather uneventful, but I was just too tired last night to get online and write. The headache is now gone, and I am actually feeling a rise in my energy level already. That is one of the things that I have found to be me most satisfying when cleansing, is you have soooo much energy. No caffeine and lots of energy!!! yeah, I am not kidding....its as if the purification of your system is giving you an internal tune up....its great. On to the food. So for lunch today I made an amazing version of guacamole, unfortunately, you cant have chips....unless you buy the raw dehydrated ones (they sell them online and at whole foods, I will post the link to the online ones on the links at the bottom of the page). The only downfall right now is that with my body getting rid of excess toxins...I am breaking out, which I hate, but the good thing is that once this passes, my skin will be so clear and glowing it will be amazing!! So on to the food!!!

So the Guacamole is simple:
2 large avocados
1 green onion
1 ear of fresh corn
handful fresh cilantro
1 jalapeno
1 lime
1-2 tbl. spoons white Miso
Celtic sea salt, pepper and cumin to taste

chop up all ingredients, use a knife to remove the corn kernels, and mix it all together in a big bowl...it is really amazing.


Not sure if I am going to make a big production this evening for dinner, but if I do....I will be back. Other wise, so long till tomorrow.....I a planning in making raw sushi wraps!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment