Thursday, July 30, 2009

Feelin Great Lookin Great

So the cleanse is going great. I have only 6 days left after today, and am kind of sad.....I mean I miss the cooked food, but not to the point that I am really going to change my diet once I finish. One of the best parts of this cleanse is that it a way of re-teaching yourself good eating habits. I mean splurging every once an d a while is not a bad thing....but watching your daily intake amounts, and even more so, what you take in is critical. So here is another salad that I made, that is simple easy and yummy. I used mixed greens, fresh basil, cherry tomatoes, and red onion. I made a balsamic and raspberry vinegar dressing that i added a little salt pepper, and coriander to. It was amazing, the crunch of the rd onion, and the juiciness of the tomatoes really popped in the mouth.



I still have a couple other salads that I made that I need to upload later, all took me less then 15 minutes to make, and were filling and delicious....

No comments:

Post a Comment